Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kowalski in worse condition? ECW Title Rematch, Summerslam Dark Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Sync

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Kowalski in worse condition? ECW Title Rematch, Summerslam Dark Match   Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:28 am

In a rematch from the Summerslam PPV, Mark Henry will defend the ECW Title against Matt Hardy on Tuesday night's edition of ECW on Sci-Fi.

I have some sad news to report this afternoon. Walter "Killer" Kowalski was downgraded today from "guarded" to "poor" condition. He remains unresponsive after suffering a heart attack on August 8th. Please keep him in your prayers and keep fighting the fight Killer!

In a Summerslam dark match, Big Show defeated Bam Neely.

"DUWs Resident Rock Star"
Record: 1-0-1

$14,000
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/s_allegretti
D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Kowalski in worse condition? ECW Title Rematch, Summerslam Dark Match   Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:12 am

ecw title match last night, pissed me off. a huge waste of time, witch could have been a good match. Nice to see the Hardy's together, but i would rather see a match. i feel sorry for Matt striker and Todd grisham tbh.

the hell in the cell was good, but the after match events sucked, no need for the flames.

HBK/Y2J was shit, he hit your wife, and you did nothing, makes sense...

triple H vs Khali, didn't bore me as much as i thought it would.

cena vs Batista should have saved it for a mania, were people would have cared. surprised to see Batista win, thought it would have went to a draw, double count out etc.

my thoughts are with Walter "Killer" Kowalski and his family, hope he can pull through.

i hope that now khali has had is shot it can mean Big Show can move back up to main event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drake Daniels
Admin

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Kowalski in worse condition? ECW Title Rematch, Summerslam Dark Match   Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:29 am

D-ToX wrote:

the hell in the cell was good, but the after match events sucked, no need for the flames.

How can you say there was no need for it, that was the whole story behind the feud since it was announced they'd be in Hell in a Cell. Undertaker taking Edge to Hell. It completed the whole story and actually was the best gimmick match of the year.

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Kowalski in worse condition? ECW Title Rematch, Summerslam Dark Match   Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:47 am

For those who dont know Vince's use of Tables Ladders and Chairs inside the Cell is the Anarchy Cell Match that Steve and I invented in 2001.

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Kowalski in worse condition? ECW Title Rematch, Summerslam Dark Match   Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:52 am

i don't disagree, it was a great match, it felt like takers hell in a cell merged with edges TLC, i enjoyed it, and the match itself didn't disappoint.

but afterwards the PUSH of the ladder and the flames disappointed me. just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Sync

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Kowalski in worse condition? ECW Title Rematch, Summerslam Dark Match   Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:54 am

Yeah the push/chockslam could have been done better, other than that it was great.

"DUWs Resident Rock Star"
Record: 1-0-1

$14,000
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/s_allegretti
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kowalski in worse condition? ECW Title Rematch, Summerslam Dark Match   

Back to top Go down

Kowalski in worse condition? ECW Title Rematch, Summerslam Dark Match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.U.W :: Anything and Everything :: Sports Rap-
Jump to: