Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler - David Drago

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Hello   Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:58 am

Hello there. Someone on here once told me to one day check out this place so I decided to get into the original efed game and try something new out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
???

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:43 am

If your going to whine and complain here like you did on HIw, please leave. And don't act like the god of DUW like you did on HIW either
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler - David Drago

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:08 am

First of all I didn't. I just hated how I stuck with the company for a full year and when Russ said "What have you really done" just pushed me over the edge a bit. Plus I wasn't the "god of HIW". I didn't come there and say "I am the best, this place is nothing" I enjoyed HIW and had a fun time with some of the coolest people I have ever met. But now HIW just doesn't seem to be worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
???

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:10 am

Most of the roster felt like you acted like an elitist before you went out, and that's why we went at you, but I'll bring this to PM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpio

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:27 am

Tyler - David Drago wrote:
First of all I didn't. I just hated how I stuck with the company for a full year and when Russ said "What have you really done" just pushed me over the edge a bit. Plus I wasn't the "god of HIW". I didn't come there and say "I am the best, this place is nothing" I enjoyed HIW and had a fun time with some of the coolest people I have ever met. But now HIW just doesn't seem to be worth it.

I'm sorry Dave... I know I left, but this has to be done

Tyler stop being a whining bitch and open your spoilt eyes. You had three world titles, 2 tag titles, a mod spot and heaps of respect. What more did you fucking want from me? If that's not enough to say you were noticed then I don't know what is, so stop complaining like you ALWAYS do about anything you don't like and start realising that the real world isn't full of mummy and daddy giving you money...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler - David Drago

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:21 am

Me and Busta already talked about this and we settled our argument. As to you I apologise to the way I talked in that other argument a few hours ago and I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to sound like I was the most important guy in HIW because I know for a fact that I am not. I'm sorry i blew my lid and should of thought twice before saying what I said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:17 pm

You should... and don't even think of coming back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave Johnson
Admin

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:41 pm

Well I will be nice and responsible and say welcome, so far so rocky for you, but you will get used to the arguements and stuff, turns into fun.

Hope you enjoy it here, I don't know your past, and from what I have heard, don't want you to re-live it here.

Remember this is a game and a hobby, nothing more.

Hope you enjoy it here mate.

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:47 pm

Your right dave thanks.

And by the way Russ I can't make you change your decisions. You make them on your own. But I come to you and apologize admkitiing that it was wrong for me to of done what I did and you shut it down. Well I must say your losing a lot and most importantly your losing a friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:19 pm

Tyler - David Drago wrote:
Your right dave thanks.

And by the way Russ I can't make you change your decisions. You make them on your own. But I come to you and apologize admkitiing that it was wrong for me to of done what I did and you shut it down. Well I must say your losing a lot and most importantly your losing a friend.

You left... I didn't delete your account so don't come crying now. And friend? What friend basically turns around and says that they are better than you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler - David Drago

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:30 pm

We can not spam up this forum Russ. lets move it to PM. I want to get this over with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Copani

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:21 am

welcome new person to duw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello   

Back to top Go down