Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Tommy Arrogence Playas Club, Special Guest: Whoever wants some!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tommy

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: The Tommy Arrogence Playas Club, Special Guest: Whoever wants some!   Thu May 08, 2008 8:26 am

Tommy and his agent are standing in the ring with a huge set up of chairs, a screen, and huge speakers in it.

boomp3.com

Welcome everyone to the very first edition to Tommy Arrogence's Playas Club!

Boos

Now I am personally inviting anyone out here to this very ring that has the audacity to think they can beat me. You want some, come get some!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net/index.htm
djtheman101

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: The Tommy Arrogence Playas Club, Special Guest: Whoever wants some!   Fri May 09, 2008 7:17 am

Chris Peppers walks to the ring and looks at the set before he starts to laugh to himself.

Chris- You think you overdid it a little! All this so you can get the crap knocked out of you!

The crowd has a mixed reaction. Peppers just looks at Tommy and the agent.

Chris- Everyone knows I picked up my first loss to you, but if can think back far enough, I put a loss in YOUR record too! Right now we are each 1-1 with each other! But the question is, how do we settle our grudge when we have matches against other people this week, huh, any ideas Tommy?

The crowd waits for Tommy's answer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Tommy Arrogence Playas Club, Special Guest: Whoever wants some!   Sat May 10, 2008 6:08 am

Tommy laughs to himself.

Dude, you beat me in a five man match, I was already tired from eliminating two men at the same time. Now I will give you props, you did manage to cheap shot and unjustly KO the greatest wrestler in DUW, but I beat you one on one no excuses. If you want me to teach you another lesson ask either Dave Johnson or Justin Kash to make us a match on their show. See what happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tommy Arrogence Playas Club, Special Guest: Whoever wants some!   

Back to top Go down

The Tommy Arrogence Playas Club, Special Guest: Whoever wants some!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.U.W :: RP Center :: Character Developmental Board-
Jump to: